Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Rolling Review: DX Lost Driver + T2 Joker Memory



The Lost Driver is practically a Double Driver cut in half, for Exclusive Movie Riders! The movie Rider's being Skull, Eternal and Joker! The Driver comes with Eternal Gaia Memory which is a cool clear-smoke color with an electronic design for the sticker. Then from the Rider Goods Collection 2010, I display the T2 Joker Memory! The T2 Joker Memory comes with all 26 T2 memory sounds from the movie, A to Z the Gaia Memories of Fate. I'm actually now wanting to divorce my Eternal because I love the Joker so much more, lol! Anyways I hope you enjoy this review, and at the bottom I list all the memory sounds in order!

please rate comment subscribe check out the following
http://www.youtube.com/user/wheelchair21

No comments:

Post a Comment