Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Skeleton Crew (Part 1)


The following is a screenplay written by me (Broken Infinite EIC Francisco K. Rodriguez) and AJ Figueroa. This was a film that never got picked up but still a great story.Forgive the script format but still, read and enjoy.

Here's part one of the 145 page screenplay.


 

Skeleton Crew© a Screenplay by ­Francisco K. Rodriguez & AJ Figueroa





PART ONE:


INT. BAR -- NIGHT

ANGLE ON MAN SITTING AT THE CORNER OF A BAR SMOKING A CIGARETTE FOLLOWED BY DOWNING A SHOT.

A man just sits all by himself as the world around him moves along.  People just going about their business, having fun, shooting pool.

SLOW ZOOM SHOT ON A MAN as camera passes people in the bar.

RYAN
The name is Ryan.  I think that's all that needs to be said for now.  Knowing too much can jeopardize anyone I come in contact with.

He takes a drink from his mug.

RYAN
You see in my profession, there is no room for anything except for me and the guns  I carry.

Ryan takes another drink from his mug and orders another shot and another beer.

He downs his shot and takes a drag from his smoke.

We take a look around noticing individuals having fun and women looking at Ryan as he just continues looking depressed.

RYAN
I hate people.  They stare at me like I'm just some type of exhibition display at the museum.  I should fucking shoot them right now.  What the fuck, I know I'm drunk now.

Ryan begins to down his beer.

A couple of guys shooting pool come near Ryan as he drinks his beer one of them knocks into him spilling beer on Ryan.

At this moment enter another man into the bar.  He scans the area and sees Ryan.

Ryan looks at the man who bumped into him and looks at his mug he finishes the remaining beer while the guy just  walks away and laughs.

Ryan puts down the mug wipes his face off and stands up.

The man who walked into the bar smirks as he knows there is about to be some trouble.

Ryan walks over to the guy who bumped into him who is still laughing.

RYAN
Excuse me, I believe you owe me an apology and a beer.

Laughter breaks through from the guy and his friends.

The bouncers in the bar prepare just in case of trouble.

LEE
Ryan.  Let it go.

Lee, the man who arrived at the bar tries to sway Ryan away.

RYAN
Lee.  How the hell is it going?  Excuse me.

Ryan walks over to the guy's girlfriend.  He stares at her for a second and whispers something in her ear.

LEE
Shit.

GUY1
Hey, man, what the fuck?

Ryan kisses the guys girlfriend and she doesn't resist at all.

Guy1 walks over to Ryan with his friends.  Lee begins to position himself.

GUY1
Who the fuck do you think you are?

RYAN
First, you don't disrespect me.  Second, you never, ever fuck with a man and his drink.  So as to not aggravate this matter anymore let's take this outside.  I'm sure you wouldn't mind taking a few hits on a drunk man.

Ryan heads towards the exit followed by guy1 and his friends.  Lee just nods his head in disapproval ands takes his time following outside.  He sees the bartender dialing for the phone and signals for her to put it down as he heads out the door.

EXT. BAR -- NIGHT

FULL SHOT CIRCLING AROUND RYAN AND HIS OPPONENTS. -- CONTINUOUS

RYAN
You know, it's nights like these that I love what I do.

Ryan stands there as Lee exits the bar.  Lee goes and sits on the hood of a car while Guy1 looks at Ryan swaying slightly.  Making sure he is drunk.  He then lunges at Ryan with a fist.  Ryan suddenly side steps to one side and just delivers a powerful shot to the liver of the guy.  Guy1 goes down immediately.

RYAN
Anyone else?  I wouldn't suggest it though.  I'm starting to sober up.

The guy's friends lift up their hands in no contest.

RYAN
Get your friend
(laughingly)
And buy him a drink...I think he's on empty.

Ryan walks away towards Lee as the Guy's friends lift him up and we see that from the liver shot he pissed himself.

Ryan walks up to the side of the car while Lee just continues sitting on the hood nodding in disapproval.

RYAN
Shut the fuck up.

LEE
(laughs)
You've improved.  At least you didn't shoot him.

RYAN
I need a drink.

LEE
Actually you had one too many.  Get in the car.  We have a job.

Ryan gets in the car and Lee follows getting off the hood and getting in afterwards.

INT. CAR -- CONTINUOUS

Lee looks on over to Ryan as he starts the car.

LEE
You know you're fucking crazy.

RYAN
That's why I do what we do.

Segue title.  And music.

RYAN
We're known as the Skeleton Crew.  To you we don't exist unless we're paid to let our existence known but by then that means you're dead.

They drive off.

PANNING SHOT OUT OF THE CAR THROUGH THE QUIET STREETS OF A SMALL TOWN.

INTERCUT SHOTS OF VARIOUS LOCATIONS.

FULL SHOT PARKING LOT -- LATER

EXT. PARKING LOT -- CONTINUOUS

A car pulls in followed by a couple more.  A mere seconds pass by before the gentle men in the vehicles emerge from the cars.  Lee and Ryan come out from one car.

Jackson, a fellow crew member emerges from another vehicle.  He heads towards Lee and Ryan.

JACKSON
What's up, baby?
(to Lee as he shakes his hands and braces)
What's up, Jack Daniel?  You sober, yet?
(jokingly)
Whew.  You fucking need a shower before this fucking job my man.  Hitting the bar too fucking long between jobs isn't good.

RYAN
What the fuck are you talking about?  You fucking drink a whole fucking keg all by your fucking self motherfucker.  And you accusing me of being an alcoholic?  And that's Mr. Jack Daniel to you.  Don't forget that.

The other member, Louis, begins to walk towards the rest of the men talking out side of the warehouse. 

JACKSON
Nah, dog.  I'm just saying you need a shower.

LOUIS
Gentlemen.

JACKSON
Gentlemen?  Don't give me that gentlemen crap.  You goddamn well know we're far from that.  This motherfucker, our fearless leader, is a drunkard.  Lee is finding God.  I like fucking women in the ass.  And you what the fuck is wrong with you?

They all look at Louis and begin to laugh since they know he is the new guy.

LEE
Leave the kid alone.

LOUIS
No.  It's cool.  Hey Jackson.  If you like fucking women in the ass why don't you just get yourself a boyfriend?

RYAN
Ha!  Now that was funny.

Jackson gets slightly upset by the new kid's comment and grabs him in a headlock and begins to choke him.

JACKSON
That wasn't too funny.  I'm not laughing.

RYAN
Let him go, Jay.  He didn't mean anything by it.

JACKSON
He meant I was fucking gay.

RYAN
Are you?

JACKSON
No!  Fuck No!

RYAN
Then let him breathe.  Don't let me tell you again.

Jackson let's go and Louis takes in a deep breath and falls to one knee.

RYAN
Now apologize for hurting him.

Jackson unapologetic.

JACKSON
Sorry, dog.

LOUIS
(cough)
No sweat.  I went over board.

RYAN
Good, Now we can get inside for this fucking meeting.

Lee just shakes his head again and heads on into the warehouse.  Ryan follows right behind.  Louis and Jackson stare at each other and then shake hands.

CUT TO:

INT. WAREHOUSE -- CONTINUOUS

Ryan, Jackson, Lee, and Louis are inside of the warehouse.  They see a table set up and walk towards it.  They go ahead and sit around.

The camera dollies around the men as time passes by.

An empty ashtray becomes a full one as the men have their jackets taken off.

LOUIS
....I think that women are nothing but fucking problems.  I mean shit...I've heard everything from I don't try hard enough to I try too hard.

JACKSON
Yeah I can see that.  Women just want to be dominated.  They say they want one thing but end up with another.  Hell, I know I'm a fucking asshole.  I'm sure most women would want a nice guy like you and they'll even go as far as saying so.  But the truth is they just want a nice good fuck and big dick to accompany that.  They don't care shit about their emotions if they did I wouldn't be ass-fucking them.

Jackson laughs in amusement at his own wisdom.  Ryan smokes on a cigarette and Lee...

LEE
And it's people like you that ruin women for people like Louis.  It's bad enough he can't get none.  Women are delicate and they get taken advantage of.  Is it because they're stupid?  Probably.  Doesn't necessarily mean anything.

VOICE
(applause)
Very insightful.  I think I should still feel insulted, though.

The men stand up to see a woman by the name of Eliza enter followed by their employer, Quentin.

QUENTIN
Gentlemen, sit.  Let me introduce you to Eliza.  She is a professional like yourselves.  She'll be helping you on your next job.

RYAN
What is the next job?

QUENTIN
In a bit of a hurry are we.

RYAN
The sooner we get this done the sooner I can get to the bar.

QUENTIN
The hit is on a man known as Dumas.

Quentin pulls out a file with photographs and documents and throws it on the table.

LEE
You mean the crimelord.  Goes by the nickname of "The Cardinal".  Has everything going for him from drugs to robberies.  If it's a crime it's probably connected to him in one way or another.  And has a unique fashion sense for red suits.

Lee picks up the file and looks through it.  Looking through the photographs of hits and documents on Dumas.

JACKSON
Where the fuck does she come into play?

QUENTIN
She's already in play.  She is undercover.  She is close to Dumas as his let's say consummate other

RYAN
It's a dirty job.

ELIZA
Someone had to do it.

RYAN
I bet.  Tell me is it true what Jackson says.

ELIZA
What's that?

RYAN
Women don't know what they want that's why the good guys get shunned and the bad guys put it up the women's ass?

The guys laugh as Ryan just looks seriously at Eliza.

She gives him a smirk.

QUENTIN
Now boys that's no way to talk to a lady.  So calm the fuck down.  What we have is this his operation is based out of Atlantic City.  We know he loves the image he has.  I want a quick and easy job.  Eliza got us enough information to  get close to him.  The rest is up to you.

Quentin exits leaving the four men and woman alone.

LOUIS
So how long did it take you to get inside?

RYAN
No time for small talk.  This is   a job.

ELIZA
Not long at all once I showed him how good of a fuck I was.

JACKSON
Now that's what I'm talking about!

Eliza just continues to look at Ryan without moving her eyes never releasing her smirk.

ELIZA
This is an easy job if you guys listen to what I say.  If you don't there will be more dead bodies than there should be and it's quite possible mine would be one of them.

RYAN
Great!  So now we're suppose to care what the fuck happens to you too.  So we just became the "Babysitting Club".

LOUIS
Who the fuck is the "Babysitting Club"?

JACKSON
He saying we are, because little "Miss I like to Fuck Hard." Doesn't understand the rigors of our business.

ELIZA
I understand them just fine.  I'm just saying any cowboy shit and someone will pay for it.

RYAN
Not if you're dead.

LEE
Cut it out, Ryan.  This is serious shit.

LOUIS
So what's the plan?

RYAN
The ­same as usual.  We go around scout the area.  We let her get in a few more fucks in and then we go in guns blazing and we go out take her with us and we get paid and then I can hit the bar.

LOUIS
Sounds easy enough.

ELIZA
Amazing the way the mind of a man works when it has an objective.

JACKSON
You know you guys fight like you know each other.  I swear you motherfuckers are married or something.

RYAN
No it's not that.  I was inspired by Louis' talk earlier and found out that yeah the good guys do get fucked in the end.  So I'm just drunk and hostile.  But right now that doesn't matter because I came up with a plan and I think we can get a move on it.

The guys agree with him.

ELIZA
That plan will be this.  He has a shipment of drugs coming in at the end of the month.  He'll be out in the open.  Granted he'll have a little more protection than usual but it makes him an easier target.  I understand you guys are the best.  So I know there won't be no fuck ups.

LEE
What I don't understand is if you've been so close why haven't you taken him out and gotten out?

ELIZA
I wish it was that easy.  I've had many opportunities to kill him but I'm so far in.  I don't want to die.  Because these guys don't just kill you they erase you.  And while you live you are the object of torture.  I know as a woman that death would not come quick enough for me in that situation.  You guys are my way out.

LOUIS
Glad to help a damsel in distress.

Eliza smiles at Louis sincerely.

RYAN
(to Louis)
You do try too fucking hard.

Ryan picks up the file on Dumas.

RYAN
Who's the big guy with the eye patch?

He shows the picture to Eliza.

Louis recognizes the man in the picture instantly but knows no name.  Flashes of memories hit him.

ELIZA
That's Rock.  He's Dumas' number one guy.  A very sick individual.  The things he's done are indescribable.

RYAN
Actually I can see the pictures.  Not bad this guy is an artist.

LOUIS
He's a  no good piece of shit.  And I want him.  Whether he's part of the contract or not.

RYAN
He's yours, rookie.  Especially since you're adamant about it.

They all look at each other and come to a settlement.

RYAN
We meet again in one months' time.

JACKSON
Ok

LEE
One month.  Louis.

LOUIS
Yeah.  One month.

RYAN
Ok, kids.  Until then.

Jackson gets up and says his goodbye.  Turns to Eliza and eyes her up and down.

JACKSON
When we kill Dumas.  How about you and I get to together and you know?  I saw how you've seen me.

ELIZA
That's very flattering.  But I think I'm tired of the bad guys.  I think I'll try and look for a nice guy this time.

She says this as she looks at Louis and then turns her eyes to Ryan,  who stands up and walks outside.

ELIZA
I guess I'll be hearing from you guys.  Soon enough.

LEE
Soon.

Jackson heads out the door followed by Louis who does another glance at Eliza and then he exits as well.

ELIZA
Long time no see, Lee.

LEE
Like wise.  It be pretty stupid for me to ask how are you doing but How are you?

ELIZA
Other than this situation.  Not too bad.

A silence befalls on them.

LEE
Let me apologize for Ryan.

ELIZA
You don't have to.  He will always be angry no matter what.

LEE
He wouldn't be if he still didn't love you.

ELIZA
There's no such thing in our line of work.

LEE
Yeah, well I'm going to become a priest.  Just biding my time.

ELIZA
You're kidding?

LEE
No.  Thought about it.  Saw something on a job I did a few days ago that changed me.  I think this will be my last job.

ELIZA
What was it?  If you don't mind me asking.

LEE
Life.
(he smiles)
There is no other explanation.

ELIZA
Well, I'm glad to have seen you guys again.  And I do hope everything works out.

LEE
He won't let any harm come to you.  You know that.

ELIZA
Why would he let anyone else harm me when he's doing a fine job himself.

LEE
Point taken.

ELIZA
Time to go back to the monster.

LEE
I'll walk you to the car.

Lee and Eliza exit the warehouse to find Ryan patiently waiting, smoking a cigarette.

LEE
I'll wait in the car.

RYAN
You guys were in there a long time.

ELIZA
If you call a few minutes a long time.

Ryan lights a cigarette.

ELIZA
I thought you quit.

RYAN
Had good reasons to start again.

ELIZA
Why are you such an asshole?

RYAN
Because if I pretended to be something I'm not then people will get the wrong impression of me and this way they won't feel like I took advantage of them.

ELIZA
Look.  This doesn't have to become personal.  What we had was great but...

RYAN
Was great.  Past tense.  You fucked up cheated on  me I had to kill my friend.  Lucky for me he was doing us dirty so it was a pleasure to kill him.

ELIZA
Would you have killed me too?

RYAN
To me you already are.  You just don't know it.

Eliza looks around.  She breathes the air.  She feels she doesn't deserve the abuse but then again in this line of work there should be no room for love.

ELIZA
How can I trust you...how can I trust you to pull me out of this?

RYAN
(looks dead at her)
You can't.  You can't trust anyone.

Eliza contemplates for a second.  Walks over to Ryan and slaps him in the face.

ELIZA
That's for being an asshole.

Ryan puts out his cigarette.  He responds to her with a slap to her face.  Lee opens his car door.  His slap was no near as hard as hers.

RYAN
That's for cheating on me.

ELIZA
(smirks)
You know that's the first time ever you showed you gave a fuck about anything other than yourself.
(as she rubs her face)

Eliza than comes into Ryan and lightly kisses him on the lips.

ELIZA
I know you care.  I know I can trust you to the right thing.

Eliza gets in her car and peels out.

Ryan gets into Lee's car.

LEE
What was that all about?

RYAN
The past.  She wants to count on us to save her or protect her or whatever the fuck it is.

LEE
Well, you still feel strong for her don't you?

RYAN
There are three certain things in life: One, People get horny.  Two, People get scared.  And three, never trust a woman who has cheated on you.  She'll end up fucking you first chance she gets.

LEE
I think you need to find God.

RYAN
I think I need to find an all night bar.

The car pulls out of the warehouse parking lot.

We see in another section across a vehicle.  A man with an eye patch sits in place.

ROCK
Everything seems to have gone well.  Coming home.

The car pulls out and turns on it's lights as it goes.

FADE TO BLACK.

One month later...

LOUIS
Horror movies are great example of modern day fairy tales.

We see a car and in it are Jackson and Louis.

JACKSON
Yea?  How's that?

LOUIS
Well there's all this bullshit about how horror movies bring about violence in kids but that's not the truth.  The truth is horror movies are meant to scares kids from doing stupid shit.

JACKSON
Like what?

LOUIS
Drugs, Alcohol, and promiscuous sex. You do that shit in the movies you are guaranteed to die horribly.

JACKSON
I see your point.

LOUIS
I don't think you do.  You see for example back in the day the story of Hansel and Gretel tells us two things.  Don't go into the woods alone and don't trust strangers.  Same rule applies with Horror films.  It's a shame that we have dick less politicians believing nonsense that horror films are the cause of most crazy motherfuckers doing stupid shit.

Jackson looks over at the very adamant Louis and gives him a "this boy got issues look".

LOUIS
Anyway.  What's the story behind Ryan?

JACKSON
Ryan?  Our fearless leader?  His story is the same as yours.  But nothing like Lee's or mine.  You see we're all different but it was Ryan who named us.

LOUIS
I'm curious about that.

We see an apartment and a man working out hard.  It's Ryan.

JACKSON
You see we all have skeletons in our closet.  We've done things that have led us to where we are.  Lee and I we killed for the killing factor.  Especially me.

Ryan continues working out hard as we go back and forth between Ryan and Jackson.

JACKSON
I killed women.  Pregnant or not ugly or beautiful.  It didn't matter.  Children who had chances of becoming senators and possibly presidents.  Men who would barter with their families and I'd showed that wouldn't mean shit.  I would kill them all.

Louis is getting upset at this as he realizes that Jackson is no different from the man who killed his family.

LOUIS
How could you do it?

JACKSON
Easy.  I hate the world.  But now I get paid for it.  Lee was the same way but he changed when he saw the error of his ways.  Even started getting "faithful" recently.  Believing in God.  That won't wash the blood away.

We continue to see Ryan working out harder.

LOUIS
And Ryan?

JACKSON
Ryan?  He was a former marine with a family.  They were slaughtered by some sick fuck.  I mean that guy raped his wife and children and then made mince meat of their faces.  What sent Ryan over the edge was when he received their faces in the mail.  He then, in turn hunted the guy down and cut his balls off shoved them down his mouth and cut out his heart.  He then didn't stop there.  He then went after druggies, dealers, gangster, wannabe gangsters and hell even rappers.

(smirks at the last part)

Ryan is in the shower thinking letting the water fall on him.

Louis is pretty disgusted by what Jackson's stories.  But he doesn't know if he should be more disgusted by the fact that Jackson tells the story so nonchalantly.

LOUIS
Do you regret what you've done?

JACKSON
(looks at the kid)
No.  If I wasn't as hardcore as I am I wouldn't be alive and I wouldn't be pulling my partners out of the fire when it needs be.

LOUIS
What if I told you I despised what you are?

JACKSON
I would say great.  This isn't fucking kindergarten.  We're not here to be friends.  You just make sure if it comes down to it you have my back just like I know I'll have yours.

We see Ryan putting on his jacket.  He then turns off the lights and heads out the door.

Ryan is then approaching the car were Louis and Jackson had their little conversation.

RYAN
You killers ready for this.

JACKSON
Always.

Ryan looks over to Louis.

RYAN
Louis?  You Ready?

LOUIS
Yeah...yeah .I'm ready.

He looks over to Jackson.

JACKSON
Let's pick up the man and do this shit.

  CUT TO:

FULL SHOT OF THE CASINOES -- NIGHT

CUT TO:

ANGLE ON A  FEW MEN IN A PARKING GARAGE.

A few men are seen out in a parking garage.  One of them smokes a cigarette, nonchalantly.

TEDDY
So when the fuck is this guy getting here?  Just because he thinks he fucking owns Atlantic City he thinks he can makes us wait.

THUG1
No boss.  This guy is suppose to be something else.

TEDDY
You fucking taking his side!

THUG1
No boss.  I'm just saying this guy he doesn't play.

TEDDY
And you think I do.

Cars begin to pull in.

TEDDY
You fucking piss me off.
(pulls out his gun and shoots his thug)
Any body else wants to hump this guys fucking leg.

The Cars come to a halt and people begin to get out.  A driver goes around one of the vehicles to open the door to a beautiful Eliza and to man everyone dreads in Atlantic City, Dumas aka The Cardinal.Wearing nothing different then his signature trademark red suit.

Dumas and Eliza walk over to Teddy followed by  his men.

He looks down at the shot man.  And looks disappointed.

DUMAS
What happened?

TEDDY
Just a little...how you say internal conflict.  Nothing I couldn't handle.

DUMAS
Hmm.  Internal conflict?  I don't like the sound of that.  Tell me did you use a silencer?

TEDDY
No.

DUMAS
So, we probably have only have a few minutes to get this deal going before the police show up.

TEDDY
I thought you owned the police.

DUMAS
You think every one can be bought?

TEDDY
No.

Dumas gives Teddy a look with disapproval.

DUMAS
Well, let's get this deal on the road.

Teddy signals for his men to bring out suitcases of cash out of the cars.

Dumas waits patiently.  He looks at his lovely Eliza who seems a little on edge.  She looks around to see if she spots those who are meant to help her and bring down the man besides her.

Teddy's men bring Dumas's men the suitcases.  They open them  to find them full of money.  Dumas looks over to his men and they nod in approval.

Dumas gestures and out of the car comes Rock with a briefcase.

DUMAS
30 kilos.  Uncut.  Fair deal.  I think.

In the background we start noticing in the shadows figures slowly moving through vehicles.

DUMAS
But the way I see it you fucked up when you shot your guy here.

Rock comes up and shoots Teddy in the head.

Guns begin to blaze between the two factions.  Eliza goes for cover as Dumas just walks away unfazed.  Then A flood of headlights blind him.  As the action continues behind him we notice that certain individuals drop by knives.

We then see Jackson move in kissing his guns.

JACKSON
I love my babies.

His guns burst through individuals.

Rock begins to fall back.  With guns shooting.

Dumas sees a figure walk in front of the head lights.  He is blinded.  Eliza realizes it's none other than Ryan.

We see that the rest of the gang is taking care of business as best as they can.  And we follow Louis as he goes after Rock.

LEE
Louis!

Lee comes under fire but is pulled out of it when silence is heard and nothing more but the voice of ...

JACKSON
Hey, good looking.

LEE
We have to go after the kid.

JACKSON
He'll be fine.  Let's finish up here.  Hey where did the boss man go?

Few minutes earlier.

Dumas is blinded by the headlights.  He sees Ryan heading towards him with a gun.  He doesn't give Ryan a chance he pulls out his own gun a nd begins to shoot at him.

HE then gets Eliza.

DUMAS
Come on, baby we're getting out of here.

She pulls away and then he realizes.

DUMAS
Bitch!  You set me up.

He points his gun at her but Ryan comes through and he begins to run.

Ryan stops right near Eliza.

RYAN
You okay?

ELIZA
Yeah.

RYAN
Come on.

Ryan extends his hand to her.

They run after Dumas.

They reach an empty section of the parking garage.

RYAN
Here take this.

Ryan hands her a gun . She cocks it and looks at him.  She then goes on to kiss him.

ELIZA
Thank you.

Ryan turns around and begins to look carefully for Dumas until a gunshot is heard.  And a bullet bursts out of Ryan's chests.  He drops to the floor to see himself betrayed by the same woman twice now.  Except this time she didn't break his heart she shot it.

We hear clapping from a not so far distance.

DUMAS
Bravo!

Ryan gasps in pain on the floor as blood comes out his mouth.

Eliza walks over to him.

ELIZA
You're coughing blood.  That means your dying.  I'm sorry about this but you see this was the only way to get you guys out of the picture.  I told Dumas a long time ago you guys were going to be coming after him sooner or later.

RYAN
(gurgle)
Why?

ELIZA
I love the freedom.  And the sex.  I just never felt it with you Ryan.  You were so closed.  And I must admit it had an impact on your libido.

Dumas hugs Eliza.

DUMAS
Sounds tough.  It's a shame I had to kill you and your crew.  You guys could'a worked for me.

Rock walks in at this instant dragging in Louis.

DUMAS
Well, It looks like one survived.  Maybe we can turn him.  Rock get the car we'll give him a chance if not you can have fun with him.

ROCK
Will do.

Rock leaves with Louis on his back.

Ryan is going in and out of consciousness.

DUMAS
Well, I leave you to die.  Nothing better than dying from a broken heart?  Ha!  Come on Eliza.

Dumas heads towards the elevator with Eliza when she decides just one last thing.

She walks back to where Ryan was laying and sees he is gone.  In his place is nothing more than a knife from a familiar friend.

ELIZA
Lee!  You Chinese bastard.  Fuck you.  We'll get you and Ryan won't survive.  You're all alone.

She walks back towards the elevator and gets in as the door close in front her.

No comments:

Post a Comment