Wednesday, October 10, 2012

CoW: Cover of the Week 10/10/12

The Magnificent Black Mage #0
by Darryll 'YTC' Carter

Character Darryll B. Carter
Pencils/Inks Dennis Crisostomo
Colors Anthonie Wilson
Letters Nikki Foxrobot


I'm here again BI readers, Darryll 'YTC' Carter, with an all new cover of the week. This time around I'm doing a bit of self promotion. This week the CoW is The Magnificent Black Mage #0. 

My favorite thing about this cover, aside from it being mine, is the bleeding Black Mage emblem in the back ground. That's just badass. Nikki did a reat job merging the emblem with the lettering. That whole logo feels like it belongs on the cover. I love the rocks and the wind blowing away from him too. It really captures his presence. Dennis really rocked the pencils and inks. While Anthonie brought it all to life with the colors. I can only say so much before praise becomes bragging. I think the cover speaks for itself. 

If you want to see the progression of the cover from the ground up check it out at  MBM's blog. And don't forget to like the Magnificent Black Mage and Broken Infinite on FACEBOOK.

No comments:

Post a Comment