Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Meal: Promotion

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! I have set in motion my plans to make my first Big short film! The script is written, a website and kick starter will be made and if you want to help out Please let me know!  It's about two men locked in a room together and the one plans to kill the other. Here's a preview of the script:




FADE IN:
INT. A DARKLY LIT ROOM- DUSK

Cody a twenty year old man is chained to a chair in the middle of the room. Cody slowly wakes up looking around the nearly empty room, seeing a refrigerator and stove to the right of him and a bed to the left, and only one window high up.

                                    CODY
               Ugh.....wh-where am I?

Cody looks up and sees BLAKE, a man about the same age as Cody, sitting in a chair across from him. Blake is listening to an mp3, noticing Cody as he wakes up.

                                    BLAKE
               Oh! You're up! Good, I need you up.

                                      CODY
               Who....who are you?

                                      BLAKE
                I'm-

Cody suddenly starts to fall unconscious again, though Blake tries to keep him up.

                                      BLAKE (CONT'D)
                 Wait! Stay up! Stay up!

Blake punches Cody on the knee really hard, causing Cody to jump. Cody finally notices the chains around his wrist and ankles, and violently thrashes around now fully awake.

                                        CODY
                   Who are you!? Why am I chained up!? Who the hell are you!?

                                       BLAKE
                  Calm down, calm down.

                                        CODY
                  What are you going to do to me!? What do you want!?

                                       BLAKE
                  I said, calm the hell down!

Blake pushes Cody back down by his shoulders, sitting down in his chair across from Cody.

                                        BLAKE (CONT'D)
                  I'm sorry.....confession time. I knocked you out and in about an hour I'll be killing.

                                         CODY
                  What!?

                                         BLAKE
                   Well yeah and in the next hour or so, I'll try my best to ready you for your death.

                                          CODY
                      You're fucking insane!

                                         BLAKE
                       I wish that was true....

Cody struggles to get out of his chains as Blake simple walks over to the stove and refrigerator. Cody then sees his cell phone on a small table sitting next to him but its outside his reach.

                                          CODY
                       Why do this huh? Why not just kill me now!?

                                         BLAKE
                       Because...I want to keep some of my humanity.

                                          CODY
                        How touching.

                                          BLAKE
......if you want you cell phone, just ask. Besides I was going to start with your last meal before we get to phone calls.

                                          CODY
What do you mean by last meal!? You're gonna feed me poison, or something?

                                          BLAKE
I was actually going to cook anything you wanted. Again it's your last meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment