Monday, February 11, 2013

Cosplay Hottie of February 2013

hey there infiknights hope all is well this week of valentines day for those lonely nerds out there please enjoy the gorgeous Nana Valtiel


What are your favorite geek vices of choice? books, Comics, video games, anime
 
What got you into anime/comics etc? I'm the only girl on my mother's side of the family. So growing up around boys I got into Japanese monster movies like Godzilla, Gamera, etc. I started watching anime at 2 years old. My first anime was Project A-ko
 What got you into cosplay? I always loved dressing up. Even though i was a tom-boy I still had to have coordinated clothing, matching shoes, socks, and dress down to a tee. When I was 10 I learned to sew and my first cosplay was Princess jamine from Aladdin lol 
 What are some of your favorite anime/games? Anime: Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion, Sailor Moon, Devil May Cry (anime and Game), Death Note, and like 100 other more lmao Games: Final Fantasy 6-8, 10, 12 & 13, The Tales of the Abyss, Devil May Cry,God Of War, Heavnly Sword, Heavy Rain, Castlevania.
 What are your favorite food? Food, if i can spell it, it isnt spicy, or if it doesnt smell like ass I will probably eat it lol
 What is the best part of cosplaying? I get to bring characters to life for people. I get to not be myself for a day or  I like being able to let go of myself entirely and being someone opposite my already very complicated personality. I love that I dont have to be the best to love what I'm doing. Its fun, its an escape from reality, and while its expensive at times - its healthy in my perspective. The best part is getting little kids running up to me asking for a photo, that always makes my day

No comments:

Post a Comment