Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Cosplay Hottie of May- Say hello to Princess Lymari

Hot weather, awesome comic events, skimpy clothing, all adds up to one thing CON SEASON HAS BEGUN!!! Speaking of hot have you people heard of  Princess Lymari, this princess does not need a rescue she's pretty kick ass herself and in no way shy based on the 8 extra photos she sent in. Enjoy!!!


 

What are your favorite geek vices of choice?
Reading comic books and watching Super Heroes Movies (Like Superman, Batman, etc.) What got you into anime/comics etc?
I used to watch cartoons/anime since I was a little girl and I always like all the Super Heroes shows on TV, like Batman and anything else like that. What got you into cosplay?
I always like wearing costumes for Halloween and I'm also a huge Star Wars Fan, and my first two big conventions that I went to were Dragoncon and Star Wars Celebration. I didn't have any costumes back then and by looking at the Cosplayers and seeing how much fun they were having posing for pictures and playing the character of the costumes that they were wearing make me wonder how I will feel dressing up in costumes myself. Because of that I got the Slave Leia outfit and I dress up on that costume for the first time for Dragoncon.
 What are some of your favorite anime/games?
I don't have any favorite video games and I don't have too much time to play video games, but sometimes will play video games with my daughters.What are your favorite foods? Spanish food, because I'm originally from Puerto Rico.
 What is the best part of cosplaying? Pretend to be someone else and play the part of a Hero or a Villain. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing my Cosplay pictures! :-)
    My Facebook page is:
    https://www.facebook.com/princess.lymarie

    ReplyDelete