Friday, August 2, 2013

Match of the Month #3: Technical Excellence

First off, I once again apologize for the lack of updates. Life has been a tiny bit hectic. I will have more content on the way. Anyways, let's get to why you clicked this link, AWESOME RASSLIN'!!!

This match features Bryan Danielson in his final indy wrestling appearance before returning to WWE as Daniel Bryan. The reason I chose this particular match is because it is just damn good. Seriously, nothing I can say can do justice for this rad match of awesomeness.

Danielson's opponent, SHINGO, is no curtain jerking Shotgun jobber. I'll admit, I haven't seen too much from him, but from what I've seen, he is really frakking good and this match does nothing to dispute that.

The promotion this takes place in is Dragon Gate USA aka Dragon Gate's American shows which features both wrestlers from DG and some US indy dudes. The main thing to know about Dragon Gate is that almost everyone is apart of some kind of faction warring with some other faction. This doesn't really play into the match, but it is some nice information to know nonetheless.

Anyways, onto the match. I can't quite figure out how to embed it here as the site the official facebook linked to is not in English. At all. So, here's the link to a damn near five star match that will rock your frakking socks off. Oh and another future WWE superstar makes an appearance at the end so watch out for that.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/bgwrmoF5q5E/

No comments:

Post a Comment