Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tony Daniel to Leave Detective Comics


  The writer/artist of the premiere Bat book will be leaving the book as of September's #0 issue. The book will take a look back at an interesting point in his life. Daniel has been confirmed to be only doing art chores for the zero issue while Batman:The Dark Knight writer, Gregg Hurwitz, will be writing the issue.

“It's been a long and adventurous journey for me, but there are other projects in the pipeline that I've been itching to do and I felt the need to scratch the itch,” posted Daniel.
“Next week DC will reveal some information on what one of the projects is I'm involved with. Then I'm gearing up for something I've wanted to do for a while in early 2013, a project where I hope to grow even more as an artist and a professional. It is top secret, and probably won't be revealed until the fall. I want to thank all my friends, family and fans for supporting me through these crazy last few years. Onward and Upward!”


  The September #0 issue of Detective Comics from Tony Daniel & Gregg Hurwitz.

No comments:

Post a Comment