Friday, October 26, 2012

Cosplay Hottie of the Month October 2012

Hey there Infiknights , your Friendly Neighborhood Infiknight here coming at you with my first selection for Cosplay     Hottie of the Month. So without further ado I introduce to you the lovely Kit Kat Caughtcha.



1 . What are your favorite geek vices of choice?
I’m into most of the geeky pastimes you can think of. I love anime, comics, manga, video games, etc. I wish I could get into tabletop games more, but finding the time to do that has been difficult. 




2. What got you into anime/comics etc?
I remember stumbling upon Toonami when I was in elementary and middle school, but everything was cemented when I saw Yu Yu Hakusho for the first time on Adult Swim. I completely fell in love with the story and the characters and just couldn’t imagine that something that good had existed without me knowing. When I finally saw Cowboy Bebop I knew it was a lifelong love.


3. What got you into cosplay?
I honestly was just roaming around the internet one day last year and ran into cosplay.com. I hadn’t really known there was that big of a cosplay community and just from looking through pictures and reading the forums I wanted to be part of it. About a week later I bought my Otakon ticket and started planning. The rest is history.




4. What are some of your favorite anime/games?
I am a huge Shin Megami fangirl, so I love every game I’ve played in that series, including Persona 3&4, Devil Survivor, and Nocturne so far. I’m also a huge fan of classics, but since my genre of choice is JRPGs and playthrough times for me are pretty crazy (completionist), I haven’t gotten through as many as I’d like.
In terms of anime I could pick a favorite from almost every genre… But a few of my all time favorites would be Serial Experiments Lain, Cowboy Bebop, Yu Yu Hakusho, Claymore, and Betterman.



5. What are your favorite foods?
I could literally eat pizza every day, constantly, if it wouldn’t make me chubby :/
I am also partial to ice cream sundaes 


6. What is the best part of cosplaying?
Getting to escape from reality and be someone else for a day. It’s fun that you can go from a school girl to a warrior princess in the space of one weekend con just by changing your outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment