Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Cosplay Hottie Of July-Amanda Defrance

Hey InfiKnights with Otakon right around the corner i thought I'd get your gears rolling with another cosplay hottie. Gals and geeks i give you the lovely Amanda Defrance



What are your favorite geek vices of choice? . Pocky lol!  


What got you into anime/comics etc? My brother. He played video games with me at a very young age. I just jumped into the nerdy world since then. 


What got you into cosplay? I've been modeling for about 2 years and when I discovered cosplay it seemed right to get into that. Also I love dressing up! 


What are some of your favorite anime/games? I absolutely love Boarderlands! Other games I enjoy are- Portal 1 & 2, Metal Gear Solid, Gears of War, COD, MW2, Mass Effect, and Zelda (of course). I have way more favorites but I can't write them all down haha. I'm not super into Anime so I don't really have a favorite. 



What are your favorite foods? This is a hard question. I love all kinds of food. It is REALLY hard to find something I'm not into- Hell, I even like sardines! 



What is the best part of cosplaying? The photos you get to take when you're in the character.

No comments:

Post a Comment