Friday, November 29, 2013

Mixtape - A cunning linguist vs a master debater




Oy. I'm totally a day late and a dollar short on Mixtape aren't I? ...Even though Mixtape updates on Fridays. Not even colored or anything. Well, my creative energies lately have been drained. Since mid October I haven't been writing or drawing not to my usual standards anyway. This comic here has been drawn since early October but I felt it might have been too risque but after talking with some people who felt it was funny I decided to put it up as this week's Mixtape page. There won't be a volume collection for this month since there was only what... 2 pages including this one? If there's a normal amount of pages for next month I'll add these to that month's volume collection. I might even color this one for that collection.

Again, I'm sorry for doing much less than I thought I would for this month. Hopefully my mind gets back in the swing of things again and I can put out pages and write those comic scripts again. As a sort of bonus because I feel I should add something extra here's a gallery of my pencil sketches which contain a bunch which I didn't make public for whatever reasons. These are ONLY available for people to view that aren't me via this link. http://sta.sh/21qg8736reti

Also remember check out my deviantart for more stuff. Like my recent Street Fighter stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment