Saturday, October 27, 2012

Super Fighting Robot Week: Megaman and Rush


Hello readers I did a full week of reviews about the rare Megaman figures made from Bandai and I decided to post them here.

Hello readers I did a full week of reviews about the rare Megaman figures made from Bandai a while back
This is the first part of Super Fighting Robot Week with the main characters of the show Megaman and Rush. At first I didn't think think of the title which is why it wasn't mentioned in the review but I will mention it in the following reviews of the week. This video was suggested by Eugene42181 and Wheelchair21 because they told me there is a large fanbase for Megaman. These are action figures that was released in the 90s with pretty cool sculpting and cool accessories. Its a shame they only made some of the robots in the show as the show got cancelled after season 2. I am surprised how well these figures are made and the features they have actually work really well for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment